LiveLogik is Claim Central Consolidated’s live video streaming solution that is revolutionising the FNOL and triage process in property and motor claims.
LiveLogik allows your customers or field staff to stream live video, photos and reports to your desktop technician during quoting, inspections or service calls. This allows the technician to gather critical and relevant information, which eliminates delays and reduces the number of on-site visits. It also improves the quality and timeliness of the triage process – reducing confusion, complexity and rework through innovative and easy to use communication to deliver outstanding results.
What is it?
The platform consists of three components:
- LiveLogik Concierge App – mobile app for your policyholders/customers
- LiveLogik Enterprise App – mobile app for your field staff (for offline or online)
- LiveLogik Web Portal – for your support team/desktop technicians to review all captured videos, photos and reports which are securely stored.
How does it work?
- Live video streaming from customers (or field technicians) to your desktop technicians
- Measurement and visual analytics
- Infrared for water and fire loss documentation
- It works both online and offline
- All documentation, videos, pictures and audio are securely stored in one place
- Built-in geo-locator to identify user’s location and reduce the risk of fraud
- Easy to collaborate with all stakeholders (brokers, adjusters, insurers, claims handlers, repairers)
- PDF reporting function allows reports to be compiled in seconds.
LiveLogik provides a greatly enhanced policyholder experience at the FNOL stage of a claim thanks to a faster, more accurate live streaming process. Other benefits include:
- 67% improvement in accuracy of allocation of resources and equipment
- 38% increase in technician capacity
- 25% reduction in report submission lifecycle
- 44% reduction in travel costs
To learn more about LiveLogik and how it can improve your claim outcomes, visit LiveLogik.net