LiveLogik is the leading real-time video and collaboration platform for underwriting and claims management. LiveLogik has revolutionised the end-to-end claims process through its ability to gather critical information instantaneously – eliminating delays and reducing the number of on-site visits required.
LiveLogik allows your customers, field staff and contractors to stream live video, photos and reports to your desktop technician during quoting, inspections or service calls. This allows the technician to gather critical and relevant information, which eliminates delays and reduces the number of on-site visits. It also improves the quality and timeliness of the triage process – reducing confusion, complexity and rework through innovative and easy to use communication to deliver outstanding results.
What is LiveLogik?
The platform consists of three components:
- LiveLogik Concierge – mobile app and ‘app-less’ web access for your customers
- LiveLogik Enterprise – mobile app for your field staff (for offline or online)
- LiveLogik Web Portal – for your support team/desktop technicians to review all captured videos, photos and reports which are securely stored.
- Live video collaboration from customers (or field technicians) to your desktop technicians
- LiveLogik Assist real-time assistance
- LiveLogik Pay & Sign
- Drone integration
- Notification receiver
- App-less live streaming
- On-screen customer guidance
- Automated reminders
- Customisable reporting
- Augmented reality annotations
- AI measurements and visual analytics
- Infrared for water and fire loss documentation
- Online and offline access
- All documentation, videos, pictures and audio are securely stored in one location
- Built-in geo-locator to identify user’s location and reduce the risk of fraud
LiveLogik provides a greatly enhanced customer experience at the FNOL stage of a claim thanks to a faster, more accurate live collaboration process. Other benefits include:
- 67% improvement in accuracy of allocation of resources and equipment
- 38% increase in technician capacity
- 25% reduction in report submission lifecycle
- 44% reduction in travel costs
To learn more about LiveLogik and how it can improve your claim outcomes, visit LiveLogik.net