ClaimLogik connects everyone in a property claim from first notification all the way to completion, featuring both stakeholder management and claim management capabilities.
ClaimLogik was built based on the concept of a property assess & repair ecosystem where all claim processes and participants are tied together through one platform, enabling clear line of sight to the activities and status of the repair.
In addition, ClaimLogik data can be used for ratings engines, underwriting, actuarial and property valuations.
ClaimLogik enables insurers, customers and brokers to digitally connect to a supply chain of assessors, builders and first responders in an automated, logical sequence of activity.
ClaimLogik’s scalable operating model is completely transparent and simplifies the repair process to provide:
- Reduced claim costs
- Improved quality of repair and day-to-day operations
- Reduced claim lifecycles
- Better customer claim experiences
Traditional products vs ClaimLogik
While some offerings in the market handle only parts of the repair process, ClaimLogik handles repairs from FNOL through to completion.
Some of the key features of ClaimLogik include:
- Claim triage and assessment capability using live video stream
- Digital collaboration and procurement
- Completely electronic supply and trade management
- Competitive job bidding capability
- Pricing based on ‘actual cost’, not perceived cost of current estimating platforms
- Supports strategic trade and retailer programs
- Electronic collection of customer deductibles and distribution of payments to contractors
- Total transparency in claims handling
- Claim Tracker portal
- Business intelligence module
- Automated communication to all key stakeholders
To learn more about ClaimLogik and how it can improve your claim outcomes, visit ClaimLogik.com